2005 photo essays
Week twenty-three (August 28, 2005)
· A trip around the Global Commons (Global Common 2 - The Americas)
Countries in Global Common 2: Canada, Cuba, International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, Central America Pavilion (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua), United States of America, Andean Amazonian Pavilion (Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela), Argentina, Dominican Republic, Mexico, United Nations
Next in turn is Global Common 2 which houses the Americas and also a few international organizations (Red Cross, OECD, UN). Especially the Red Cross pavilion and also the US pavilion with its movie show have the longest queues. Many of the pavilions are quite beautiful inside (Mexico, Andean) or feature dance and performance shows (Argentina, Centroamerica). Also a special focus lies upon the Cuba pavilion with its cocktail bar.
· Canada pavilion
· Cuba pavilion
· Centroamerica (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua)
· US pavilion
see also Week 26.
· Andean Amazonian pavilion (Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela)
· Argentina & Dominican Republic pavilions
· Mexico pavilion
· UN & OECD pavilions
· Next page: Global Common 3 - Europe I